I'm a PhD Student in Probabilistic Machine Learning at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. My supervisor is Prof. Antonio Artés from the Signal Processing Group and I am also in collaboration with the Gregorio Marañon Health Research Institute and eB2.
My work is mainly focused in probabilistic models for personalized medicine.
I am very interested in finding such models that are able to capture
human behavioral patterns as well as detect abrupt changes.
Together with my supervisors, we have recently develop a novel extension of multi-output Gaussian processes for handling heterogeneous outputs. In addition, I also study different ways for adaptative change-point detection in high dimensional data.
- New paper accepted at NIPS 2018! (spotlight) [preprint]
"Heterogeneous Multi-output Gaussian Process Prediction"
- Volunteer at MLSS 2018 in Madrid [link]
- I've just finished my 3-months visiting period at the University of Sheffield under the supervision of Mauricio A. Álvarez!
- (1st Semester) 2018 - Teaching Assistant at Advanced Signal Processing
- (1st Semester) 2016 - Teaching Assistant at Linear Systems
- PhD Student at Signal Processing Group (present).
- Visiting Research Student at University of Sheffield.
- MSc in Multimedia and Communications at UC3M.
- Trainee at European Space Agency, ESA-ESAC
- MSc in Telecommunications Engineering at UC3M.
- Erasmus Scholarship at DTU.
- BSc in Telecommunication Technologies Engineering at UC3M.
More information about me in my resume/CV: [pdf]